Thursday, November 11, 2010

Womens Tween Blazer With Elbow Patches

waste paper as a background paper

possessions in the previous post but these fir trees showed that I had made from newspaper and colorful origami paper and as I was cleaning up the idea, the paper waste from punch, not to throw away, but that to make a background paper. Have
then collected the paper confetti and an index card sprayed with spray adhesive, the confetti on it, a bit pressed and ausgefülllt the gaps with glitter. Then off cover with another sheet and crank through my DoubleDo. So all was well again pressed. Then I have the surface be provided with clear lacquer to dry after again cranked by DoubleDo since the paper was a bit bumpy with the paint. The result was full to my satisfaction. Today, times have two cards with it.

The first newspaper with paper confetti


and here with colorful origami paper confetti

you like my latest recycling - Idea?

0 comments:

Post a Comment