Monday, November 8, 2010

Where To Go On The Motorcycle On Poptropica

Christmas Tree multicolor

Today arose a young tree, this time very colorful. still had a large stack of cheap origami paper and have this again cut into different size squares. The cut takes the longest time, I cut about 4-5 hours only and punched. But it's still fun. Here again the link with video of Martha Stewart Craft



The trees I need to decorate for my workshops, I will end November Stücki center, giving the largest shopping center in the region, . Am each Wednesday afternoon and Saturday at noon at the center and give workshops for this 3D Christmas Stars and angels beads as a key or mobile trailers.

a few weeks ago I just wrote to the center management, email and made the suggestion for it. Amazingly, they were enthusiastic about the idea and after a personal interview the matter was settled in writing.
'm really looking forward to because I can also do advertising for my courses and also may sell their own stuff.

0 comments:

Post a Comment