Sunday, February 6, 2011

Congratulation Language For Pregnant Women

stamp Mecca and the men / Blog Candy

This post remains to 6 Feb. festgetackert above. scroll down for new post please.

Here is the third work comes from my trilogy - stamp Mecca.
Since we now and yes some money for our hobby in stamp Mecca, perhaps it can happen that we want to keep our better half loving it!
Then we will be picked up gently and move gently and well guarded accompanied home and I bought our resources, nothing happens.
This scene I have therefore shown once on a box and turned into a money box for next Mecca. So we are no longer dependent on the urgent help and pick up our gods husband!




And I'm lucky no better half more :-)) and can kick my money as I want :-)) I want these savings - awarded as the Candy Box. Think that my blog readers, and most of all the craft-elves from the Forum for safe use have.
Whom the box that is like, may leave a response, on Sunday 6 February I will then draw lots of luck!

the Digistamp be found here

0 comments:

Post a Comment